2012 Leadership Shawnee Committee
- Jim Kirby, Chair - First National Bank
- Jennifer Baker - Eric's Pharmacy
- Paulann Canty, GrowthLines, LLC
- Melissa Dennis, Pottawatomie County Commissioner
- Jimmy Gibson, Grace Dance Center, LLC
- Susan Morris, American Red Cross
- Michelle O'Bright - Citizen Potawatomi Nation
- Jake Peters - American Red Cross
- Steve Wallace - Arvest Bank
- Bob Weaver - Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative
- 2011 Class Representative: Gretchen Trimble - First National Bank
- Staff Leadership: Cindy Lantz
Just Starting Out/ Business Formation?
The construction industry provides the opportunity for great profits...and major risk. How can you be successful in this industry? Click the logo to find out!
The tourism and hospitality industry includes restaurants, hotels, attractions, retail stores selling to tourists, rental car companies, and more. Primary concerns include customer service, safety for employees and guests, food and hospitality regulations, and business management.
Click the button above the find valuable information for this industry.
Managing a retail store requires inventory control, personnel management, watching for crime, keeping up with trends, financial management, and more. In this section you will find the tools!
Click the button above for local, state, federal, and best-of-the-web resources to start and grow your business.
Includes rates for 850+ jobs; Business Start-Up Kit, Loan Payment Calculator, 85 business-related online classes, new hire email, Employer's Kit AND more!