As a member of the Chamber you have several FREE venues for marketing your business.
- Our website Business Directory. Visitors to our website can find your business or you by using the search engine. Your listing contains your business physical address, phone number and a free link to your business website. (We do not list fax numbers or email addresses.)
- Displaying your brochure in the Chamber lobby display case.
- Referrals. The Chamber receives hundreds of calls each week from consumers seeking reputable businesses. We refer only Chamber member unless there is not a member providing the product or service requested.
- Becoming a participant in the Member-to-Member Discount Program. Your business is listed as a participant on the back of the Chamber membership cards sent to all members each year, on this website under the "Member-to-Member Discount Program" section; and semi-annually in the Chamber newsletter. Contact Cindi Boggs for more information.
- Becoming a Chamberbuck and Artbuck participating member. We list your name on the back of the "bucks" distributed and you become a place to redeem them for YOUR merchandise. The Chamber will reimburse you for the full face value of the "buck." In addition, your business is part of a slide show at Tinker Air Force Base during their Quarterly Awards Dinner attended by at least 600 nonmilitary personnel. Your business is also listed on this website under the "Chamberbuck" section. Contact Cindy for more information.
Just Starting Out/ Business Formation?
The construction industry provides the opportunity for great profits...and major risk. How can you be successful in this industry? Click the logo to find out!
The tourism and hospitality industry includes restaurants, hotels, attractions, retail stores selling to tourists, rental car companies, and more. Primary concerns include customer service, safety for employees and guests, food and hospitality regulations, and business management.
Click the button above the find valuable information for this industry.
Managing a retail store requires inventory control, personnel management, watching for crime, keeping up with trends, financial management, and more. In this section you will find the tools!
Click the button above for local, state, federal, and best-of-the-web resources to start and grow your business.
Includes rates for 850+ jobs; Business Start-Up Kit, Loan Payment Calculator, 85 business-related online classes, new hire email, Employer's Kit AND more!